Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Real Beginning

All right, so it's the first post and I screwed it up already. A wonderful start for sure.

So I'm not entirely sure why I'm doing this, but I kind of want to so why the fuck not? Not like there's a blog police that'll kick down my door and arrest me for posting on inane and frivolous subjects. A weird idea to say the least, they'd have to kick down the door of pretty much every blogger in the country, or world rather. But to get back on topic, I'm starting this blog basically to have a vent. Someplace to just let it flow, and it should be a fun time. Don't expect regular posts and don't expect any sort of coherent theme, and we'll get along just fine.

By the way the title is from a Humphrey Bogart quote, I'm sure you can find it if you really care all that much.

No comments: